- Dynamic website development with PHP & mySQL.
- WordPress single and multi-site setups, development, custom plugins, optimization
- Content Management Systems (CMS) systems.
- Current and past experiences with Joomla, Drupal, ModX & Terminal Four.
- Website Hosting
- VPS Linux/apache, website hosting, email (ugh! Google GSuite or Office 365 is your friend here), tuning & performance
- Domain name management
- Registration, setup, DNS, SSL & more.
- e-Commerce & merchant account setups
- Not fun, but when done right, great to watch incoming sales online.
- Set up of online coffee shop (whole or ground beans please!)
- Front end development with
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
I worked for a full-on Search Engine Optimization agency for 3 years with clients throughout North America. Clients ranged from mid-to-enterprise businesses with a variety of goals, targets and markets. We chased keywords, created landing-pages for Adwords campaigns, built websites and advised on best practices for optimizing a website – content and technical. This was a great experience to really see what people wanted from ‘SEO’.
Bottom line: no one knows Google algorithm as it is in constant change, although there are great indicators of what it takes to get to the top. When they say content is king, they’re not kidding.
- Website & server performance audits
- Not a content writer – there’s writing for the web, writing for SEO and writing for marketing – great many professionals out there in this craft.
Not network marketing.
Managed affiliate partner program in the Voice over IP (VoIP) space for 3 years. Successful in various online marketing campaigns and eventually oversaw the Value Added Reseller program with vendors throughout North America.
- Search marketing, analytics and Google properties
- Google local business
- Google has all the answers to website success, just need to know where to look.
- Landing page setups (rubber pages)
- AdWords & Facebook ads
- Affiliate program setup, management, networks and participation
- Inbound campaigns including press releases, CPA and PPC
Social Media Strategy
- Best left to communication experts as there are many out there with ample time in this channel.
- Win 10, 7, XP, 3.1
- IOS & OSX
- Linux Mint, Ubuntu
- BB10 lol